- IBM z10 mainframe with the San Diego Supercomputer Center
- 16 multi-CPU blades
- Multi CPU Xeon Server
- SDSC Storage Array
- nVidia Fermi
- 3D Fabrication Lab – rapid prototyping and
- CNC machining tools and Robotic Mill
- Experimental Game Lab – many core PC’s
- 16 sided StarCAVE
- 300 Megapixel and 200 Megapixel tiled display walls
- Imaginarium Multi-modal capture and analysis lab. Motion Capture/Computer Vision Research Lab – 24 channel VICON motion
capture system, 3D laser scanning, structured light, multi-channel video.
- VR Development Lab – variety of interfaces and display types
- Optiputer network environment – Global Lambda Infrastructure
- Relationship with VA Informatics and Computing Infrastructure (VINCI) – 155 servers (2256 cores), 27.5TB RAM, and 1.8PB SAN; 20 million Veterans electronic medical records.
- Relationship with Center for High-Performance Computing (CHPC) – 926 cores, 2.1TB RAM, 175TB SAN. With HIPAA cluster.
- Relationship with Study Design & Biostatistics Center (37 statisticians, epidemiologists, and quantitative health scientists).
- Relationship with Data-driven Collaborative of Informatics, Pharmacoepidemiology, and Health Economics Research (DeCIPHER) and Pharmacotherapy Outcomes Research Center (PORC)